Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hayden Panettiere Seventeen Cover


Hayden Panettiere shows off her pearly whites in a flirty pose on the August 2009 cover of Seventeen magazine.
The 19-year-old Heroes hottie dished to the mag about having her name in the press, dating and finding that one perfect guy. Check it:

On dealing with the media: “I don’t know that I dealt with it any specific way. I mean, it’s hard enough going through it personally within your family, let alone when the entire world knows about it. It put my dad in this light that is so not him. You know your mind goes to ‘He abuses, he beats his wife.’ For my dad to have that reputation now - which is so not who he is - kills me. I know that I’m strong enough to deal. I’m less concerned about myself. But when it involves my family or people I care about, I mean, I’ll fly off the handle for my family.”

On searching for her Prince Charming: “I don’t know how to date. I’m not good at learning that sometimes you don’t like someone in that way - and figuring out how to deal with that. Because I don’t want to hurt his feelings. Right now, I’m just enjoying having fun. It’s when your not looking for anything that something winds up coming along, whether it’s a best friend or a guy.”
Be sure to pick up a copy on Tuesday, July 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment