Monday, April 13, 2009

Taylor Swift ready to tour


After tweeting, “I blog on myspace on my days off,” Taylor Swift popped in on her MySpace to update all her fans on what she’s been doing for the past week.
The 19-year-old ACM winner wrote, “I know that I use the word “excited” in my blogs more than any other word in the English language, but I have to say… I’m really excited right now. It’s really hitting me that I get to go on my first headlining tour. With a big stage. And I’m not opening up for people anymore. And I get to pick what we eat in catering! (I recommended an all cupcake menu, but apparently that doesn’t meet everyone’s dietary needs for survival. The idea was vetoed.
You can’t win them all I guess). I get to pick out how the backstage area is decorated. And I love decorations. And backstage areas. There are so many different decisions to be made regarding video content and lighting and changes. So basically….I’m excited.”

No comments:

Post a Comment